Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







The problem with dogs

Riding Couture & Illustration Friday

Two birds one stone

Lil Miss Godiva

Flirty Catwoman

Illustration Friday "CONTAINTED"

Completely Random Pissiness

My Secret Santa

Seriously.

Illustration Friday "RAMBUNCTIOUS"




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I was tagged for "25 Things"
1. I love the smell of horses, cinnamon and clove, my husband, and Narsico Rodriguez perfume.

2. I wear make up and fix my hair every day regardless if I leave the house.

3. I collect colorful goblets from the 70's and use them as our every day drinking glasses. If you see one at a thrift store, pick one up for me.

4. Listening to other people chew drives me batshit crazy.

5. Pretentious people are the WORST.

6. I must drink coffee every morning.

7. A microbrew with a tiny bit of bloody mary mix is the best drink EVER.

8. No wait, red wine is the best drink EVER.

9. I am obsessed with horses and my weight. Not necessarily in that order.

10. I am extraordinarily blessed for my family.

11. I love getting dressed up and wearing heels.

12. Nothing makes my eyes happier than sparkly jewelry or a cute handbag.

13. I always drive 5 mph over the speed limit.

14. An untidy house can cause me to go mentally insane.

15. I dislike cooking immensely. Loathe it really.

16. My hair won't grow but at least it hasn't gone gray yet *knock on wood*

17. I rarely get cold. My daughter is the same way.

18. I am a chronic insomniac and live like a vampire.

19. I read at least a couple books a week.

20. I like my handwriting cuz it's spazzy like me.

21. I have self-diagnosed myself with Adult Onset ADD.

22. It's retarded to refer to yourself as a MILF. Let other people decide that.

23. Race, age, political, or religious beliefs do not matter to me. If I like you, I like you. Just don't try to change me.

24. I swear like a trucker when my kids aren't around.

25. I really dig reality TV
3 Comments:

Hello MILF. :-)

Tell me if you can see this one in FB: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=662208763&ref=profile#/note.php?note_id=46310340269&id=662208763&index=1

7:29 AM  

all reasons why I truly adore you, my friend!!

11:10 PM  

Love your 25 things!! I can so relate to many of them :) Well, except the high heels and doing up my hair and make up. Sorry, I'm a little bit of a slouch there! Thanks for sharing Shano!

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home