Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Illustration Friday "Jazz"

Illustration Friday "Sorrow"

Mermaid & Starfish




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Illustration Friday "Ancient"
2 Cats One Chair
This is an older image being used for this week's theme for Illustration Friday. I thought of that old phone (not even cordless! GASP.) and knew it would fit in perfectly to this week's "ancient" suggestion.
8 Comments:

i love the colour and the repeating curves...it really flows
-kerry

11:28 AM  

AS always it is wonderful girl!

2:06 PM  

I was really curious as to how you were going to handle this this week! Is Shano going to have a very sexy ancient "broad"?
But I love this, what a great play on the word 'ancient' and love the medium you used for it too.~www.rozzieland.blogs.com

3:20 PM  

I luv the two cats ! Great work !

4:32 PM  

Beautiful. I love the phone, and the chair looks so soft.

wynlen
wynleDesign

5:23 AM  

everything is so lovely in there..

8:20 PM  

Love this one, the chair looks great!

10:02 PM  

I love your artistic style to begin with. But the subjects you chose and the colors you used are wonderful and work so well together for this topic. I think the cats are my favorite elements, but it's a tough call. Er, no pun intended. :0)

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home