Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Mission in Life

Busy busy girl

Personality Test

Cotillion Divas

Forbearance

Faery Dust

Birds of a Feather (Escape)

Stumble Upon

Breath of Fresh Air

Depth (Multifaceted Growth)




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Monday, October 24, 2005
Charity Auction that you missed because I suck
I love Donald.

Donald is not my husband, but rather an artist friend who recently purchased a mermaid banner of mine at a charity auction.

Remember just last week when I said that this blog was to be a portal of information on my art? Oh yeah- You missed the Charity Auction yesterday. And guess what? I'm such a clueless mess that I just googled the auction thingy and found this. Hello. That's my mermaid. I had no idea because I'm not even a member of the CAA. Whatever. Thanks, CAA! You rock.

So anyway, was a lovely charity event held at the Four Springs Preserve and was vr vr fun. (wine tasting provided by Brindles!) Involved more dressing up (yay!) and an exciting live auction where my banner did quite well. Thanks again to Jeannie and Donald and others who bid on it. I honestly thought they were being nice when they told me they were going to bid on it. Apparently you like me. You really really like me (insert mental images of tears streaming all the while clutching some sort of shiny award.)

So to recap, it was vr vr fun and I met many fabulous and kind people. Unfortunately, I have already forgotten everybody's name. I suck at that.


mermaid banner
(She's 5 feet tall and wearing a red dress on the other side!)
3 Comments:

Cool. What was the banner originally painted for?
I like the "you really like me-crying with the statue feeling" you described. Laughed my head off!
:c )

8:17 PM  

wow! these are awesome

6:07 AM  

These banners were actually all over the Camano Island and Washington. It's a bit of an artist community, but we're really trying to "art it up" a bit more. It's amazing how small 5' banners really are when they are hung.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home