Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Getting to know me in 2005

Illustration Friday "Envy"

Painting

Illustration Friday "Nourishment"

Where am I?

Compliment

Artist Statement

Illustration Friday "Daring"

Illustration Friday "Reinvent"

Illustration Friday "Alone"




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Monday, June 06, 2005
Feeling good
I am optimistic that I will have ALL paintings, prints, and feathered tote bags (not yet available on the website) ready by Saturday to take in to my upcoming gallery show. I was sick with some kind of icky flu over the weekend. Do you have any idea how much it sucks to be sick and stress over deadlines? And here is how mentally fatigued I am . . . Last week I signed and packaged all prints. Today I went to add them to my box of prints all set to go to the gallery and guess what? I had ALREADY SIGNED AND PACKAGED an existing set of prints. I mean come ON. I didn't even think it was possible for myself to completely forget a couple hours out of my day to locate 15 files, have them printed up, sign them, and package them and COMPLETELY forget that I had done this. Hours out of my day completely forgotten and erased from my memory. I now have two sets of prints when I need only one. What a spaz I am. Please tell me that spastic behavior is endearing and/or cute. Somebody? Anybody?
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home