Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Charity Auction that you missed because I suck

Mission in Life

Busy busy girl

Personality Test

Cotillion Divas

Forbearance

Faery Dust

Birds of a Feather (Escape)

Stumble Upon

Breath of Fresh Air




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, November 04, 2005
Night!
I have something for Illustration Friday! Can you believe it? I finished this painting for a client last night.
Bohemian
Unfortunately, I have to put those stupid copyrights all over the image because of my past experiences with disgusting people stealing my images and using them illegally.
7 Comments:

Really great use of colours. Excellent illo.

5:21 PM  

Beautiful, as always!

So when are you gonna do one just for me?
(ducking)
;-)

10:59 PM  

Nice work !

3:53 PM  

Great use of color, lines and textures.

3:58 PM  

Love it! Nice movement and colors!!
I really like your style:)

12:27 PM  

Oh so sexy!
love

3:32 PM  

Cute poodle ;)

http://choble.blogspot.com/

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home