Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Quick Update!

Forbearance

Easter 2009

Don't want to jinx it but . . .

HUGE Art by Shano SALE

Stoopid is as stoopid does

Safe Horses Charity Event

Unclad Art Show 2009

Heaven & Hell

Too much of nothing




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, June 26, 2009
WTH
Where have I been?

Here in Western Washington, also known as the Seattle area there is a great phenomenon known as the sun. When it very seldom chooses to show itself, the entire population goes missing from the Internet. I am no exception. It's been sunny. I've been MIA.

Also, I have been moving from my static desktop to the portable laptop. I have a new sense of freedom. However, moving important docs, pics, and programs has been far more consuming than ever imagined. Namely forgotten passwords and Vista having a strong distaste for anything vintage.

We are getting ready to take a big road trip from WA State to Michigan. This is also quite time consuming. Today was spent researching which class trailer hitch I have on my vehicle, adjustable ball hitches (hee), tongue weights (hee), and round bar weight distributors, also known as sway bars. Sadly, I now know what all this means. Makes me almost want to be a dude and grow a pair. Okay. Not really. In actuality it makes me want to run to my shoe pile and jewelry collection and hug and kiss each and every one and give them names which end in a "y".

I have been riding my horses a lot more. In fact, I am covered in a protective layer of horse dirt. I really want to wash it off. There's really nothing magical about it.

I haven't been painting so much because I am a bit distracted with the sun, our trip, and purty horses and the such. Oh, and two litters of puppies within weeks of each other really takes up a LOT of time.

But if you want to see my latest originals and more artwork it can be seen here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=99376

and here: http://shano-studio.com/originalart.html

And exciting news! My art will be on the cover of the not yet released album: Cathryn Beeks Ordeal!

I'm going to have to call it a night now. Sweet dreams!

PS Speaking of which- I purchased Jewel's new Lullaby album which, I know. To each their own, but I am thinking that this is the prettiest music next to Enya that I have EVER heard.
1 Comments:

Nice Blog to follow thanks & love ur latest!
Would you mind following mine thanks.
http://thenaturalhorsevet.blogspot.com/
And check out
http://www.horsetweet.com/peoplehorsepet
An get a Free catalog.. http://www.FreeVetMag.com/jj

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home