Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Oh, how ironic!

I was tagged for "25 Things"

The problem with dogs

Riding Couture & Illustration Friday

Two birds one stone

Lil Miss Godiva

Flirty Catwoman

Illustration Friday "CONTAINTED"

Completely Random Pissiness

My Secret Santa




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Too much of nothing
Some days, okay most days, I want to do everything. I become so engrossed in everything that I do nothing. For example I just signed up to DIGG. Right now I really have no idea what that means other than I like a story or article. Same with StumbleUpon. I like it, I told somebody out there that I like it. Who I am telling this to, or sharing with is really unknown to me. Of course I could read the FAQ's, but I get spun around. I have a good sense of direction, but my ADD rears it's ugly head and I find I'm learning only bits and pieces of a whole. So I spend time exploring these technology vortexes in hopes that someday I'll know exactly what I'm doing while actually DOING it. It is a series of tangly spider webs with too many directions to venture off in, and inevitably I choose the wrong path further sidetracking me from what I was doing. Information Highway? No. It's downtown LA in rush hour with a 5 car pile up.

The Internet is so vast with knowledge that honestly my brain can't handle it. I want to learn PhotoShop and do all the things that the kewl kids are doing. Did you know you can take free tutorials on YouTube? You can pay a monthly fee to learn just about anything at http://www.lynda.com/ (It took me 10 minutes to remember the name of this site thus adding further frustration in my quest for knowledge.)

Right now I am still trying to figure out shipping on my shopping cart and I am completely over-thinking the tables and scales mixed with *GASP* International shipping to boot. My brain is swimming. Don't even get me started on marketing, small business, and being a WAHM, as well as an artist. Just the information sites pointing to other information sites completely overwhelm me. The Internet is crack. Why can't I quit you?

2 Comments:

Giiirrrrrrl, I know! the internet is very overwhelming. Just take it one step at a time, shout "I am woman, hear me roar!" and you will conquer it like a blank canvas. You are the "ish", remember that.

1:23 PM  

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me, you give me best information! Thanks, very good post.
Keep Posting:)

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home