Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Two birds one stone

Lil Miss Godiva

Flirty Catwoman

Illustration Friday "CONTAINTED"

Completely Random Pissiness

My Secret Santa

Seriously.

Illustration Friday "RAMBUNCTIOUS"

We all eat mysterious things

Food Crack




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, January 23, 2009
Riding Couture & Illustration Friday
I work a lot with Melonie at Riding Couture. The woman is so dang focused and perilous in getting what she wants. I admire her drive and hella good taste in everything that is blingable. So for her new website main page she had me create an image for her. The woman may as well have held my Wacom pen or channeled the digital image directly into my brain. I have to give her huge kudos for having a vision and making me see it EXACTLY they way she did. I love working with her because she quite often makes me think outside the box. I have no doubt in my mind that Riding Couture is GOING PLACES.

riding couture


This week's theme at Illustration Friday is "Climbing". So here are my little social climbers. Meet Je Ne Sai Quoi

je ne sai quoi
6 Comments:

oh my... it is absolutely beautiful image.. i love this style

and it reminded me for some reason of truman capote and his social lady friends

1:09 PM  

This is perfect...I love the twist on the theme!!!

5:52 PM  

Girl, you are the best! I really thought I was going to get fired this time!!! Thank you so much for hanging in there and getting it perfect.

I am really proud of all the artwork you have done for me over the years. I have quite the collection....just call me the "Connoisseur" of Shano art.

Shano, I'm proud to say that you are "MY" artist!

I think I'll need a nudie next!

xoxo

Mel

7:43 PM  

I know I've said this before, but when i die, I want to come back as one of your fabulously elegant ladies. These gals are really wonderful - so loooong and aloof!

2:42 PM  

I absolutely love your work and your style. Beautifully done!

10:47 AM  

I love them both! Excellent job :)

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home