Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Illustration Friday "CONTAINTED"

Completely Random Pissiness

My Secret Santa

Seriously.

Illustration Friday "RAMBUNCTIOUS"

We all eat mysterious things

Food Crack

Yet more cool things . . .

Russ and Martin

Letter to the Editor




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Flirty Catwoman
So, in an effort to get caught up on one of the very few shows that I do each year, I have been creating paintings to be juried into the Unclad show.

OMG. It feels soooooo good to be painting again. It's like swimming in the Pacific ocean in August, or riding full blast at a gallop, or sleeping 10 hours with vivid dreams, or a full tissue back massage, or really good sex (sorry Mum), or like the BEST fresh gourmet creme brulle to hit your pallet. It's like I forgot to breathe and then the oxygen hit me at 90 mph and stimulated every cell of my being. Am I being dramatic? Perhaps, but then us artistic folk tend to hyper-sensationalize. But rest assured that I am very sincere in my description.

The first two paintings I have done this year flew on to the canvas. The third one . . . Not so much. (I'll share that one in another post. TBA.) So, I'd like to introduce "Flirty Catwoman" (Oh yeah. Running out of creativity on titles for the catwoman series. SERIOUSLY.)

Flirty Catwoman

She is on a confusing very to computers metallic gold background. She hopes to be a part of an upcoming nudie art show. I'll give more info if she will be able to grace herself at that particular soiree. Please stay tuned. (Stay tuned. That's funny. Good thing I'm hear to crack myself up.)
3 Comments:

love it

12:42 AM  

Woow Very nice your design g8 art created

11:53 PM  

Keep up the great work!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home