Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







We all eat mysterious things

Food Crack

Yet more cool things . . .

Russ and Martin

Letter to the Editor

Pop Rocks and Coke

Designer of the Week

Clubbing Baby Seals

Can you share a little?

Cash problem solved




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, December 12, 2008
Illustration Friday "RAMBUNCTIOUS"
This week's theme at Illustration Friday is Rambunctious. Because pretty much all of the women and animals that I illustration are a bit on the rambunctious side, I have gone with one that has the most suiting title of "Whoa". Hold on to those reins, girlie.

Whoa
"WHOA" image can be found here.
4 Comments:

Wonderful textures and I love their expressions!

1:14 PM  

You have such a wonderful style. Excellent illustration.

7:20 PM  

Woooow. Is absolutely fantastic!
Wonderful lines, Shano. Marvellous!

4:47 AM  

Beautiful!

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home