Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Overhaul

Land of 1000 emails

Illustration Tour 2008

Apparently I'm a two-faced hater

Starting September Off with a Bang

Wickedly Chic

Are you like me?

The Archives

Illustration Friday "MEMORIES"

(Oh good Lord. I wish I could say that I was drun...




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Cash problem solved
So I have been thinking to myself, "How the heck am I going to spend this overflow of cash that I have?" All this cash has been plaguing me and I simply have more money than I know what to do with. Than BAM, it hits me! Have husband go on strike! Lose all medical benefits, and major source of reliable income. And then I have the best idea in the entire world! Create national economic crisis!! Problem with TOO much money solved. Am brilliant.

So now that we have that little money issue out of the way, what else has been hurting my little brain? Lack of sleep? No. Been there done that. Been complaining about THAT for years. Overhaul of website? Nope. Have already been through that and am doing it again as self-punishment for having too much cash. (Oooh! Speaking of which, check out how the NEW website is headed here: www.shano-studio.com)

So I guess that just leaves the most obvious and major problem which is my addiction to Facebook. Ya'll, I had no idea that Facebook was NOT Myspace. My ignorance was blissful. I simply didn't know any better. It's like going from BonBons to crack. Yeah. It's THAT good. While admittedly, I have never actually done crack, I'm assuming it's fantastic stuff. Just look at how Amy Winehouse and Whitney Houston turned out. If only somebody had pointed them in the direction of Facebook, I'm sure they'd have a WHOLE different outlook on life. But then I happen to to find batshit crazy women very entertaining. An intervention from me won't be coming any time soon.

Speaking of which, my Facebook time is going to be UBER limited. I am cracking down (cracking down! Funny me!) on time spent on FB and concentrating on new fabulous website so people can merrily spend their Holiday shopping on my website. Life is grand and I have it all figured out.

Look at what crack makes you do to your hair. Facebook claims no craziness on outer portions of head.

Amy:


Whitney:


You know, they just don't make pointy metallic hair dangle pretties for the forehead like they used to. This makes me sad.
1 Comments:

you are a riot!!! hehehehe

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home