Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







(Oh good Lord. I wish I could say that I was drun...

Fresh Paint

Illustration Friday "SAIL"

Vegas Baby

Geekdom

To the people I rode with today . . .

Aaaaahhhhhh

Random

Illustration Friday "ENOUGH"

Illustration Friday "FIERCE"




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, August 29, 2008
Illustration Friday "MEMORIES"
Fast Girls

This week's theme at Illustration Friday is Memories. One of my favorite memories was racing my sisters on horseback. This painting titled "Fast Girls" was a gift to my parents a year or so ago as it depicts myself and two sisters on our horses- My Bars, Go Go, and Spirit. And just last week my littlest sis on Rusty.

8 Comments:

beautiful painting!

12:36 PM  

It's a beautiful painting. Some of my best memories of childhood are of me and my pony. Now my sister is the one with horses.

4:45 PM  

NIce composition!!! Great illo!
(^v^)

6:08 PM  

Beautiful colors and composition!

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

12:37 AM  

Wonderful painting!

6:35 AM  

I just took a look at your gallery, and I must say, I fell in love with your artwork! It simple, yet so elegant and refined. I love the exaggerated forms and the brilliant colors. If only I wasn't a poor college student with no money.

2:34 PM  

What a beautiful painting! I love it! Your parent's must have been so pleased to get this! Very cool Shano!

2:03 PM  

really nice! your style is great!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home