Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Random

Illustration Friday "ENOUGH"

Illustration Friday "FIERCE"

Chrysalis

Femme et Cheval

Why I have so many durn animals

Every Day

Once again, it's been nearly a zillion years since...

Seagrass Gallery GRAND OPENING

Illustration Friday "SAVE"




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Sunday, July 20, 2008
Aaaaahhhhhh
Monday. FINALLY a break in the schedule. I don't have to do a thing but:

Barn Chores
Shower
Bring in orders to post office

I have been waiting ALL summer for this day to come. A day where there is blissfully not an effin' thing written on the calendar.

Please don't let their be anything that I've overlooked . . . which may include but not limited to: Keeping kids alive (Fed, bathed, etc.), keeping a tidy house, laundry, dishes, business contracts/emails and things that my brain cannot conjure up at the moment. (Unsubconscious denial is highly underrated.)
3 Comments:

i know how you feel, I've been working at my job for a year and I haven't had a day off yet.

2:45 AM  

Amen!

5:32 AM  

who would want to be a woman?

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home