Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Chrysalis
fairy

So this is one of the newest paintings. I would be painting more but life seems to keep me quite occupied in other directions. "Occupied" being code for clusterf*ck of disorganization, drama, and excitement. So there you have it.

Please comment. Please email. I welcome the much needed distraction. Seriously, I could entertain you for days on the upheaval in my life . . . But at this point, I wouldn't know where to start. Soap Operas 'aint got nottin' on me- Other than of course infidelity, teen pregnancies, and actors playing doctor. Because I don't have that. Yet. Don't rule it out though, the night is still young.
2 Comments:

I love seeing the orange and the blue together.

1:53 PM  

well i could sum it up to "drama queen"? 8) we all have our dramas in life.. soap operas just over-do it sometimes ha! (it doesnt have the same effect on me too)

anyway thanks for droppin by my other blog. my main one is this tho:

http://atomicvelvetsigh.blogspot.com

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home