Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Illustration Friday "Multiple"

Illustration Friday "BLANKET"

Tag. I'm it.

3 things to keep you busy

Poor Nameless Painting WINNER

The Poor Nameless Painting

NAMELESS PAINTING - A Contest!

Obsession

October Art STUFF

New Stuff - October 2007




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, February 29, 2008
Illustration Friday "LEAP"
My submission for this week's Illustration Friday theme of "Leap" is an older piece that I created many years ago. There was a time in my life (many, many blue moons ago) that my sisters and I would sneak out in our nightgowns to ride our horses bareback and without bridles in the dark. We would push our horses into a full gallop. We would have no idea where they would go and just trusted that they were surefooted and safe. Of course, my middle sister did end up with a head concussion and a super fun night in the hospital. But still, it makes for lovely memories.

If Wishes Were Horses

This print can be found here: http://www.shano-studio.com/ifwisheswerehorses.html
7 Comments:

I really like it and find a sensation of safety in this painting. The figure isn't afraid to jump, secured by her horse. Very nice piece, congratulations !

1:08 PM  

THAT... IS... BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

6:38 AM  

ooh ohh.. i like this! The colors you use. Its so amazing and beautiful!! i can see that you are confident. :)

3:44 AM  

AMAZING! Beautiful graphic and wonderful colors!

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

10:38 PM  

Wow! I love your art! Very beautiful! This illo is great!

12:14 AM  

i really love the horse. very pretty!

8:03 PM  

this is gorgeous. so strong and powerful but also sweet and sensitive.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home