Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Tag. I'm it.

3 things to keep you busy

Poor Nameless Painting WINNER

The Poor Nameless Painting

NAMELESS PAINTING - A Contest!

Obsession

October Art STUFF

New Stuff - October 2007

Illustration Friday "Open"

Twenty-Two Doors




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, February 01, 2008
Illustration Friday "BLANKET"
Admittedly, it has been forever and a day since I have contributed to Illustration Friday. And it has been a loooooonnnngggg time since I have posted anything on my blog. It will get better soon, I'm sure! Any day now I will blind you with my literary genius and astound you with my quick wit and humor.

Yep. Any day now.

In the meantime, here is my submission for Illustration Friday's theme of "blanket":

Sofa Sleepers
This can be purchased as a print here- http://www.shano-studio.com/sofasleepers.html
14 Comments:

Your girls are always so beautiful!

9:39 AM  

cute kitties, nice image!

10:57 AM  

Nice take, and I am enjoying looking through your other work.

12:17 PM  

Hey there, Shano! This painting looks like a purrfect afternoon to me - reminds me of the naps I used to be able to take in the afternoon before going back to work...just me, the sofa, a blanket, and a few cats. Ah... so blissful. I love the way you texture your paint; it's as if I could touch it!

5:17 PM  

I feel relaxed just looking at it...

well done..

Cheers,
Diana

9:13 PM  

nice paint quality. I love her hair too.

11:00 PM  

Beautiful, I like subject and colors and your style

12:31 PM  

I love the cats!

3:56 PM  

Love the colors, very sculptural.

7:26 PM  

i love your style

1:47 PM  

gorgeous work Shano !!!
you have a great sense of humour too :)
ps I've added you to new listings

4:01 PM  

You have such a fabulous style. The kitty "living on the edge" at the top of the couch is very cute.

8:33 PM  

your girls are so pretty, and you have a fabulous color sense.

12:02 AM  

Great work as always. I love the lil kitty.

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home