Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







3 things to keep you busy

Poor Nameless Painting WINNER

The Poor Nameless Painting

NAMELESS PAINTING - A Contest!

Obsession

October Art STUFF

New Stuff - October 2007

Illustration Friday "Open"

Twenty-Two Doors

Summertime Fun?




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Thursday, January 03, 2008
Tag. I'm it.
Okay, I've been tagged a zillion times and I have probably NEVER gone through with doing what I'm told to. Mainly because I'm stubborn and have issues. So here's the deal. Coleen asked me to do this before Christmas and I'm just now reading the email. Let us count the ways on how badly I suck as a friend.

The Rules:

  • Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them.

  • Pick your month of birth.

  • Copy-paste the traits for all the twelve months (see below).

  • Highlight the traits that apply to you and if you would like write some wit or not.

  • Tag 12 people and let them know by visiting their blogs and leaving a comment for them. (I cannot tag people. I am always "IT". You mustn't forget how I've spared you the inhumanities.)

  • Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve done it! (K, Coleen, I've done it!!)


  • ****************************

    JULY



    Fun to be with.
    (Only if you like people with Adult onset A.D.D. that will never remember your name or what you told them. I'll ask the same things numerous times and it will slowly come back to me as you RETELL the story. And, I'll probably tell you the same story two or three times because I can't remember who the Hell I told it to in the first place. Yay. Fun. Me! I'm like Groundhog's Day all mixed into a few minutes!)

    Secretive.
    (I am actually bordering the TMI "too much information" realm.)

    Difficult to fathom and to be understood. (My husband would have his own cheerleading team for this one. But really. I might just have my own special "twin language" only without the twin.)

    Quiet unless excited or tensed. (Not quiet. Ever.)

    Takes pride in oneself. (So what if I don't leave the house without make up and my hair done? Do you want me to end up like Britney Spears?! When is the last time that poor girl passed a mirror? Or a drug test?)


    Easily consoled.
    (Wave sparklies in front of my face and I am happy as a clam.)

    Concerned about people’s feelings. (Feelings. Nothing more than feelings . . . )

    Tactful. (Rarely. Completely filterless from brain to mouth.)


    Witty and sparkly.
    (Witty? Sparkly? I doth protest!)

    Forgiving but never forgets. (Like a big dumb doofus with adult onset A.D.D.)

    Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. (Come to my house which is lovingly dubbed 'Ye Ole Curiousity Shop.)

    Caring and loving. (I care for and love sparklies.)

    Wary and sharp. (Dumb as a doornail.)

    Judges people through observations. (Or emails. Or telephone calls. I can't discriminate how how I judge people.)

    Hardworking. (Not really. Got the art thing, the dog breeding gig, two Elementary-aged kids, a house AND a barn to clean daily, sport practices, charity events, laundry, cooking, deadlines, Bon Bons to eat, TIVO to watch, jokes to forward. The list just keeps growing!)

    No difficulties in studying. (Yeah, except for the adult onset ADD . . . )

    Homely person.
    (Oooooooh boy am I HOMELEE! U-G-L-Y. I ain't got no alibi. I's ugly. I's ugly.)

    Waits for friends. (Yeah, and then I'll berate you for it for hours.)

    Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. (My stomach's problem is that it can digest battery acid and seek and destroy the carbs and carefully place them in a nice fatty layer around my gut.)

    Loves to be loved. (Ew. Being loved is icky.)
    4 Comments:

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    4:16 AM  

    Okay. Firstly, I feel privileged as hell because you did this for lil’ ol’ me! I didn’t really think you would. I have the same issues with doing taggy bloggy things but when a friend asks, what can you do, right?

    OMG! We’re twins! I so totally get that ADD thing!!!! And I love giving TMI!!!!! Um, I’m soooo easy to understand. I’m shallow. It doesn’t take much to understand that! Maybe you are quiet but excited and tense all the time? LOL @ the Britney reference. You’re beautiful so it wouldn’t matter if you did go without makeup or fixing your hair. Bah! Reputation schmeptuation. You do like your sparkly blingy things, don’t you honey? Feelings Schmeelings. Ooh! Are you a member of the Foot in the Mouth Club too? Ooh, an Emotional Temperamental Diva after my own heart! You are witty. Um, sparkly? How about brilliant?! I don’t know if I’m vengeful but I can have sharp tongue if someone pisses me off. (I always feel bad about it later though!) Ah ha! I forgive and forget too! (Like you I can never remember why I was mad to begin with! Gotta love ADD!) I love trinkets and treasures too! I know you’ve been a wonderful “guide” to me. You know a lot of stuff (when you remember it). You are caring and loving or is it just because I’m fabulous? Ha! You are smart but I don’t get the wary part. Does that have something to do with looking before you leap sort of thing? Love that you call it like it is! I’m lazy. That is all. I could chase rabbits all day! What the hell kind of trait is “Homely”? Stoopid bloggy taggy thing. Awww… another glass of wine and you’ll forgetty wetty all about my being late (which I am, often). Do you really get mad? I have yet to read it. Ha! You’re beautiful and people love you. Deal with it! :P

    Thanks for doing this Shano. I now know we’re really sisters. :) I hope you are fabulous!!!!! Happy New Year!

    4:19 AM  

    i'm here through coleen. i was sent to look at your art...which i love...then, i stumbled upon your blog...which i love.
    nice to meet you!!!

    1:06 PM  

    Ooooooh, very sassy.

    Where's the trait that says like to be handcuffed in bed?

    6:21 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home