Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







NAMELESS PAINTING - A Contest!

Obsession

October Art STUFF

New Stuff - October 2007

Illustration Friday "Open"

Twenty-Two Doors

Summertime Fun?

WINNERS!

To Do List

Illustration Friday "REJECTION"




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Sunday, November 11, 2007
The Poor Nameless Painting
Wow. I am completely blown away by the responses and creativity of people. I would hire ya'll as full time name-givers. Many of you came up with "Bird in the Hand". Ha. I'm one step ahead of you. I did a painting with this title a few years ago, so unfortunately that one is out. But don't you fret, you're still brilliant and beautiful and ya'll are so vr vr clevah! I think maybe I'll have to make this a voting thing. So, with no further ado VOTE NOW!

Vote only once please. Vote more than once and I'll tell Santa.



Create polls and vote for free. dPolls.com
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home