Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Illustration Friday "Open"

Twenty-Two Doors

Summertime Fun?

WINNERS!

To Do List

Illustration Friday "REJECTION"

Illustration Friday "CARS"

Illustration Friday "SIGNS"

Illustration Friday "NEIGHBOR"

EBSQ Featured Artist




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Sunday, October 14, 2007
New Stuff - October 2007
I simply cannot believe how fast time has been flying by lately. It seems as though I have a few million fingers in a zillion different pots. Unfortunately for me, I was only born with ten digits. I suppose I could use my toes, but nobody really wants to envision that, do they? I'm really not THAT flexible anyway contrary to those spiteful bathroom writings in the stalls at Denny's.

So what is new with art? Well, my art is in a few more shops, another local gallery, and have a couple more shows coming up. Next week will be the AAUW show at:

The Floyd Norgaard Cultural Center
27108 102nd Ave NW
Stanwood, WA

I will be in attendance at the Patron’s Party if you want to shell out $15, drink wine, and schmooze with me and other artist folk: Friday, October 19, 6:00-9:00pm

or the bargain venues in which I won't be in attendance for:

Free Art Show: Saturday, October 20, 10:00am-5:00pm

Free Art Show: Sunday, October 21, 11am – 5pm

And just a teaser, a sneak peek if you will, at one of the newest pieces which will be in attendance:
warmbloods_grey
"Warmbloods (Grey)"

And the best part? A huge chunk of the proceeds goes to charity! Hurray! What the charity is for I can't really remember (or perhaps never knew. Shhh. I like to think of myself as a brilliant philanthropist), but I'm sure it is for a VERY good cause. Charity is always very, very good. What I do know for sure is that it is always packed full of people and the food there is extraordinarily yummy.

*Edited to add: The American Association of University (AAUW) advances equity for women and girls through advocacy, education and research.

(I think they should have started with me.)

PS. I no longer have VONAGE. After a few years of complaining of how they sucked donkey wangs, I FINALLY did something about it. Yeah. Thought you'd be glad to hear it.
2 Comments:

you really have a thing for horses; I do too. maybe one day I'll get to ride one; I'll probably break its back.
Are you ever coming to the east coast for a show specifially ny,nj or pa? Anywho, time really does fly by and I'm glad you're still keeping us posted.

6:48 PM  

That's gorgeous!
Thanks for stopping by on my blog as well :-)

Happy Ridin'!
Astrid

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home