Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Friday, May 25, 2007
Illustration Friday "CARS"
I am on a roll! Two submissions for Illustration Friday within mere hours of each other! Ha! Shun you nonbelievers. Shun.

Road Trip
10 Comments:

i love it!!!

7:10 PM  

I clicked on your link, expecting to see some smokin' hot diva lounging against a limo or something...but this is so wonderfully delightful! I love the happy look on her face and the feeling of pure relaxation. Is there a story behind this? Is this a doggie rest stop on a road trip?

5:03 AM  

now that is adorable!!! she looks so happy

6:03 AM  

lovely work!

7:36 AM  

very pleasant picture. words such as lazy and leisure come to my mind ;)

2:34 AM  

this one is really fun shano :) the dogs are wonderful, perfect for kicking off the summer! I hope she's on her way home to sip drinks with umbrellas in them on her deck

3:06 AM  

really like this change up in ur last 2 posts.

7:15 PM  

CUTE and colorful!

10:37 PM  

nice! Very cute! Congrats on your Illustration Friday posts:)

4:28 PM  

I knew you could do it! :-) Now you're almost caught up. Woohoooo!

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home