Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Illustration Friday "POLAR"
This week's theme at Illustration Friday is "Polar". Here is my submission of "polar opposites".

2 sparkly divas
11 Comments:

Yay, polar opposites and the best of friends!

9:35 AM  

Nicely done!

9:36 AM  

Love the idea and nice execution of the 2 girls :D

:D

10:36 AM  

seems they both have expensive taste when it comes to rings. nice idea

5:28 PM  

Hi Shano,
Very beautiful your opposite !
Have an amazing week!
Cheers!

7:27 PM  

My 15 year old asked me why none of the girls I draw have boobs. He would love your girls!
They are lovely, as always.

7:27 AM  

Hi Shano!
Thanks for your comment on my blog :)
Love your Illo's.. they look like they belong in magazines!! love them!!!
:)
sandy

10:12 AM  

Loving your ladies as always! You are the Erte of your time!!!

6:42 PM  

Perkylicious! ;-)

3:55 PM  

For some reason I couldn't comment to the most recent post. Congrats on the interview! I read the whole thing. You inspire me!!

12:48 PM  

Very cute chicks!

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home