Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Friday, April 13, 2007
Illustration Friday "FORTUNE"
I recently created this image for a client. It literally costs a FORTUNE to own a warmblood sport horse . . . They start at 5-figures and can reach over a million for a stud horse. Here is my illo of a diva and her warmblood:

Warmbloods

So, that said- This would be my contribution for Illustration Friday's theme of "fortune".
8 Comments:

She looks like she can afford this splendid creature... she even seems to be wearing diamond-studded spurs! I love the way her pony tail echoes the curve of the horse's mane... lovely Shano!

11:51 AM  

nice curves and lines, lov the way she has a fniger tip touch on the rein to control her horse

2:28 PM  

i've always wanted a horse, i think it's my spirit animal.

9:44 PM  

Cool work!

8:10 AM  

absolutely perfect for this theme Shano! Your little dressage cutie is fashionable for the horsey set!!!

10:27 AM  

Hi Shano,
I cannot ride a horse but it gives me desire for learning !
Very Nice illo!
Have a marvellous wee-end!

9:11 PM  

i want a ride!

6:40 PM  

I loved this one today.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home