Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Saturday, February 10, 2007
Illustration Friday "CRASH"
this is my submission for this week's theme of "crash" . . . Obviously crash has turned to crashed. My "Sofa Sleepers" print/tote bag/mouse pad can be found here.

sofa sleepers

On another note, I am very excited about getting my images on more products! I am -->THIS<-- close to having my images on purses and jewelry . . . and I already have 10 images available on checkbook covers and bookmarks (bookmark images coming soon). Hurray!
15 Comments:

Great work!

11:06 AM  

very beautiful!!!

11:25 AM  

lovely!

1:59 PM  

awesome work here, i like your style

4:34 PM  

great reclining figure (crashed lol ) colors are brillant and lov the cats

6:03 AM  

purfect idea! your art is so great for these products! congrats!!!

11:45 AM  

this is really beautiful. she is so lovely... I love the cats' poses too.

3:03 PM  

I love the killer guard cats!

7:57 PM  

i did this alot this weekend...but i didn't look like that!
very pretty!

5:30 AM  

just want to mention that cute girl is Penelope!

9:44 AM  

Hi Shano,
It's so good to make the nape !
It's good t look at somebody sleeping !
I like your work !
All the best!

7:37 PM  

niceeeeeeeeeeee site
kiss

In our life there is a single colour
as on an artist´s palette,
which
provides the meaning of life and art
it is the colour of LOVE.




:)

6:58 PM  

Great illo. I don't know that I ever really noticed your tag line about 'lack of imagination'...very funny, I may have to steal it for my sig file at work.

9:39 PM  

Your paintings always mesmerizes me! :) As always, beautiful and inspiring work :)

hartini.com

7:18 AM  

awesome work! i love the kitties! :-)

would you mind sharing how you make your prints? do you print them yourself? do you go to an outside source for the tote bags and checkbook covers? thanks in advance!

-leah (leah0776 at gmail dot com)

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home