Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Positively Absolutely Nothing
So if I never ever post in my bl*g will you forget about me? Will my posts slowly but surely evaporate and fade into nothingness? Or will the nice people at Blogger boot my butt for being nonexistent? Hullo? Anybody out there?

Okay, so yes it has been forever and a day since I posted. And honestly, I should be scanning the huge-ass paintings that I have working on. And YAY! I have been painting again. For myself! Purty pictures that come into my own little brain. Horses! Divas! They abound the studio!

Meet "Warmbloods". She and her horse are part of the Annual Group exhibit at The Sisters Restaurant in Everett, WA - Now through the beginning of January.






















You click on the image and make it larger. Looks like crap, only a larger version of blurry crap. Thanks for the free image hosting, Blogger!

Anyway. It's been busy and I'm not in the swing of posting so why don't I just fill you up with mindless fluff until my brain goes back to it's normal quirkly self and my personality finds its way back to me.

Liking: Not a whole lot right now
Listening: Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back" over and over and over again
Smelling: Sparklepuss candles in Spicy Pear
Feeling: Sick to my stomach from Halloween candy
Disliking: Gaining 10 lbs from Halloween candy, and also Vonage.
Reading: Enough about Me by Jancee Dunn
Loving: My Sonic Care toothbrush that I got on sale for $20
Planning: Going shopping? Scanning paintings? Cleaning? None of the above? Eating Halloween candy?
Thinking: I really need to find my personality. Where would I have placed it? Durn. Oh well.

2 Comments:

Shano, I hear the wispy nature of your post. Your work is amazing and so are you. Thanks for posting and sharing some of that with me. Keep at it! :-) Remember, everything happens in cycles.

7:59 PM  

WOW!!! Super illustrations...have you ever considered putting together a book on something like Lulu.com (cheap and easy and no $$$ upfront). Really bowled me over!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home