Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Friday, September 15, 2006
Illustration Friday "CHANGE"
It has been forever and a day since I have posted anything here. I'm glad to be able to participate in Illustration Friday's theme of "change". Here is my contribution and for obvious reasons:

Absolutely Nothing to Wear

She's available here. I also have a non-nude type, however, that image hasn't made it on to the website yet . . . Along with a gazillion others. There really needs to be more time in the day. Really.
10 Comments:

ha ha ha ... so typical, doesn't!?

very good idea and illo - nice

9:05 AM  

wonderful theme for you! I love it!!! Nice to see you too!

10:54 AM  

you are such a great artist!!! you're submissions for illustration fridays are always so interesting and not obvious.

7:17 AM  

well done!

10:38 PM  

Ah...yes! So many choices! I am sure there are some who would say she looks just fine as is... Wonderful piece:>

5:57 PM  

Wonderful - I adore the rug and the polka dotted bed! Just a great painting! I did not kow you sold prints and other fun stuff. I bookmarked that to scope out later today or tomorrow! Fantastic.

2:24 PM  

Hey - missed hearing from ya!! Great illo as always! Welcome back.

7:32 PM  

Welcome back! This is great! Lots of interesting detail- really enjoying looking all all the great stuff in her bedroom~

4:08 PM  

Love this one. I suspect she will look fab in just about anything. ;-)

9:51 AM  

Irreversible Magazine is a Community of Creative Artistic Individuals that desire to showcase their talents to the world. …Art, in its broadest meaning, is the expression of creativity and imagination. Should we know about you? Are you doing something ?

www.irreversiblemagazine.com/

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home