Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Illustration Friday "LANDSCAPE"

Happy Birthday to ME (and me Mum)

Illustration Friday "RAIN"

Illustration Friday "DANCE"

Illustration Friday "JUNGLE"

Illustration Friday "PORTRAIT"

Illustration Friday "CAKE"

Cut Off

Illustration Friday "SORRY"

Walmart




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Las Vegas - Day One
Well, the kids and I are safely in Las Vegas with Lula. Sat next to an Amish family on the plane (?!) They inquired as to if Lula's ears hurt on incline (?!) (Must remember to tell Miss Doxie 'bout that, seeing as she has an obsession with the Amish.) And on the rough landing down, my 7 year old son proclaimed quite loudly how he liked how his penis went up in the air. . . On the landing both kids put their hands up in the air like they were on a roller coaster. This made the row of 50 year old women behind us do the same. Then while standing in line to get off the plane, my kids preceded to ask innocent bystanders if they thought rubber or plastic would taste better. Almost everybody gave an opinion. (Polls close at 8 pm Pacific Time.)

When we got to my parents' we went swimming and ordered pizza. My mom and I stayed up until 2 am watching tv and chatting. Then tonight me Mum and I are going to KA (a cirque de soleil show). So far so good. No drama involving self predicted in the near future :)

I will have to show you the paintings I have been working on before I left. Feels vr vr lovely to actually paint again. And yay! Summer! Been horseback riding as well. Been having good Chi. May it continue and be long lasting. (At least a couple days. Or perhaps a week? Who is in charge of such things?)
5 Comments:

You are in charge, my dear! :-)

3:09 PM  

I can't wait to see the painting you've been work on - I so LOVE your work. Thank you for "voting" on my profile ion. And I now know why your paintings with horses are so beautiful and speak to me. You really KNOW horses. You understand how sensual they are. Makes perfect sense!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful art!! And have fun in Las Vega!

7:07 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:07 PM  

Wow, sounds like you are having a super time! I suppose you cant really have a bad time on vacation! Anyway, cant wait to see what you have been working on! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

11:02 PM  

Hey, this is my first time visiting your site. I like your art, so I thought I'd leave a fingerprint.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home