Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Happy Birthday to ME (and me Mum)

Illustration Friday "RAIN"

Illustration Friday "DANCE"

Illustration Friday "JUNGLE"

Illustration Friday "PORTRAIT"

Illustration Friday "CAKE"

Cut Off

Illustration Friday "SORRY"

Walmart

Recommendations




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, July 07, 2006
Illustration Friday "LANDSCAPE"
Well, I totally missed last week's "Sticky" at Illustration Friday. Where in the heck does my time go? No really. Where does it go? All I know is that I'm always late, always in a hurry, and always behind. I am completely sucky at emails, and if you think that's bad, try getting me to actually CALL you. Please be my friend. Just be aware that I will probably never call and emails are returned nearly a decade later. Really. Just ask everybody I know.

I am submitting An Early Riser to this week's theme. That makes you want to be my friend, no?

An Early Riser

This is a piece that I did quite a few years ago. I think that I should do more pinkish landscapes, don't you? You are my friend. Tell me that I should do more pinkish landscapes. All the cool kids are doing pinkish landscapes.

My sister sent me a bumper sticker for my birthday that pretty much is apropos to all of the aforementioned. It reads: Ever stop to think . . . And then forget to start again?
12 Comments:

always adorable, but you know that!

8:36 PM  

Love everything about it!

10:01 PM  

wow, i love your illustration! The lines, the colours, the composition, everything!!

keep up the good work

1:36 AM  

lov ur colors in this and the snow landscape and the northern lights on the skyline.

2:52 PM  

Love it! I never get tired of looking at your art. It's WONDERFUL!

7:45 PM  

As your dear friend, may I say that you must do more pink landscapes. :-)

I mean, a cat, curly things, a redhead. Can it get any better? I don't think it can.

Nice work!

8:16 PM  

Pinkish landscapes rock! I'm looking at all the long, slinky lines in this...they're everywhere! I love those stretchy cats! Beautiful!

6:12 AM  

I love this window and the lines of the chair. Your work just has such an elegant quality to it with the swirly type lines. Just beautiful! Brandi

3:06 PM  

Did anyone ever tell you that you should do more pinkish landscapes? Well you should! and I hope you do!!!
Love this and you alway's bring a smile to my face!!!

4:28 PM  

Do pink do blue do yellow! Anything you do is amazing!!!!
This is fabulous! I like the supermodel leaness to the woman and cats! And that they are happy and warm inside out of the cold!

8:01 AM  

more pink landscapes..more pink landscapes....great bumper sticker :)

8:44 AM  

Love your style as usual!! Beautiful illustration!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home