Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Walmart

Recommendations

Illustration Friday "ANGELS AND DEVILS"

Dr. Phil & the Diva

Lookie Here

Illustration Friday "UNDER THE SEA"

MIA

My Art in Easter's Edition of Seattle Times Macy's...

Interview with The Raw Artist

Illustration Friday "SPEED"




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, May 19, 2006
Illustration Friday "SORRY"
This week's theme at Illustration Friday is "Sorry". I can do sorry like nobody's business . . . Having a perpetually guilty conscience and all.

Sorry

PS Apparently I have gobs of messages on my Flickr account. And apparently this means that I have been receiving correspondence via Flickr. Hello. Clueless over here. Which really should shock no one. NO ONE. And here I thought Flickr was all about purty pictures. (And free image hosting.) So if you're one of the gobs of people who have left me messages or made comments on images, I did not intentionally ignore you. I save that for my friends and family. How apropos is this week's theme, eh?
15 Comments:

very beautiful!

10:14 AM  

Her eyes are stunning. I love how you got the tears to cradle in the eyes and truely look like they are water. I think it's interesting that none of them have fallen yet. Did you do that on purpose? It seems to fit with her visual persona. Like - she's sorry but it's all an act.

Anyway - just my thoughts :]

10:15 AM  

nice illo like ur colors and and the features of the face are great

3:03 PM  

the eyes have sucked me right in..
great work

11:44 PM  

Well, if this is how you do sorry, you must get away with it every time! Those big eyes are pretty convincing:> Beautiful work - I really like the dark outlines.

2:48 PM  

Hello Shano,
It doesn't matter! You make very beautiful drawing of women.It's a pleasure of a looking them.Great illo.
Have a nice Sunday

7:43 PM  

Thanks for the comment. I love what you did... The colors are awesome. Her eyes especially. :)

7:48 PM  

Lovely expressive painting!

10:50 PM  

i just love your art! This is simply beautiful and compelling! Great work!!!
p.s. on another note, you are so darn funny! when I read your posts you always make me laugh out loud!!!

10:18 AM  

Oh, she looks so terribly sad. This is a new expression as your ladies always look like they are having such a super fun time, which is fabulous!! Brandi

5:12 PM  

Wow! those sad sad eyes and pouty lips just say it all! Beautiful job!

6:35 AM  

I'm not surprised at all... I've been sending you a ton of messages via flickr account. *sigh* I'm so disappointed.



No. I'm just kidding!!! Love the illo as usual! Someday I will have control over my paint as you do! :)

7:12 AM  

She has that look of sad and sorry in her eyes. I think you did a great job on this.

8:39 AM  

Beautiful and expressive, that slight mascara smudge just gets me, it's so glamourous and mysterious.

3:59 PM  

Nice job!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home