Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Friday, May 12, 2006
Illustration Friday "ANGELS AND DEVILS"
Angel and Devil

Hurray for me! I did it! I created something for this week's Illustration Friday theme of "Angels and Devils"! I am vr vr proud of myself. (How easily amused am I?)
11 Comments:

hey.
your artwork is really cool!

to let you know: your link on Illustration Friday is not correct, it has two 'http://'on it. try to fix it cause ur drawing deserves to be seen.

AnnaC.

11:20 AM  

nice picture!! i love the feet! keep posting!

11:51 AM  

This topic was made for you!!! Wonderful work as usual and perfect Angel and Devil!!!

11:58 AM  

So fabulous!! I am lovin' the devil especially!!

12:28 PM  

Awesome as usual! This one has a softer feel of color to it than your usual bold colored pieces. I love the soft pink against the bold red!

Brandi

9:30 AM  

I know I always say this, but i want to come back as a Shano girl! Those legs!!!! This is really lovely. I agree with Brandi that it has a softer look. The background looks more like a wash than thicker color. It's quite wonderful:>

7:31 AM  

Glad you're back. This piece is so you! Your girls look fabulous in their little, and I stress little, outfits.

It's funny but when I look at this and look at their expressions, I can almost see the thought balloons that say, "Bitch." :)

Great job!

BTW, just had to add that my Word Verification was BNJVI.

6:52 AM  

perfect topic for your divas...love them!

3:54 PM  

that's a great illo!

6:43 AM  

They both have there devilish look! Awesome!

11:27 AM  

Shano, so beautiful caracters and great you´ve created something very special for this week.

Love your sparkling girls!

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home