Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Wednesday, March 29, 2006
The newest Catwoman
Here is a 4 Step Tutorial on how this particular catwoman evolved:

Cat's Meow Tutorial

She will soon be added to the website for purchase . . . But first I need to finish this year's banner.

And here is what I did for a half hour on Saturday with my magnetic personality (with the help of heat-seeking missiles- 7 lb canine and 50+ lb munster.)
Sleepers
2 Comments:

awww! So cute! My but Miss Lula has gotten big. :-)

12:57 AM  

That is one hysterical photo. I have 2 cats that generate some serious heat! Naps rock.

Love your sketch series too! :-)

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home