Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Illustration Friday "TATTOO"

Self Magazine/Bally's Total Fitness Expo

Illustration Friday "INSECT"

Illustration Friday "TEA"

My husband now knows I have a blog

How very . . . Different

Map!

Illustration Friday "SONG"

22 Doors tonight

Lula and I




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Short and Sweet
Nothing says FUN like looking for your keys for two hours. And being the prepared person I am had two sets of keys made . . . None of which work on the vehicle that I needed to drive. For a deadline. So deadline/No keys. You can see the type of day it was. But it all turned out good. Deadline saved by friend with vehicle. I totally recommend having friends. Friends are good.

So to keep it simple and short and because I NEVER post and I am really, really trying to, here goes nothin':

Thinking: I should be cooking dinner.

Doing: Not cooking dinner.

Enjoying: My glass of wine that I'm not allowed to drink by my tee-totalling husband.

Feeling: Furry. White Lula fur abounds every article of clothing.

Digging: The fact that I found my keys.

Listening: KT Tunstall (the entire album is BRILLIANT. BRILLIANT, I tell you!), Sia (Only "Breathe Me"), and Jem (an assorted few singles.) And don't judge Natasha Bedingfield for her "These Words"- The rest of her album showcases her gorgeous voice much better.

Reading:
A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith. Captivating.

Finishing:
Nude with Canary">
Nude with Canary

and

Woman with Canary">
Woman with Canary.

You can see Nude with Canary at the UNCLAD show this weekend.

Anticipating: Ramona's party Thursday. UNCLAD party Friday.

Moving: Up off my ass to cook dinner.
1 Comments:

Great illos as always!!
The best classy Tarts are found here.

Must try the book you are reading... just finished my last. Have your read Mermaid Chair?

SMooch,
The Tart

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home