Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Self Magazine/Bally's Total Fitness Expo

Illustration Friday "INSECT"

Illustration Friday "TEA"

My husband now knows I have a blog

How very . . . Different

Map!

Illustration Friday "SONG"

22 Doors tonight

Lula and I

100 things about me




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, March 10, 2006
Illustration Friday "TATTOO"
This week's theme at Illustration Friday is "tattoo". So here is my contribution:
Women's Room
See her little star tattoo? Isn't it cute? Anyway, this print can be found here.

On an unrelated note, here are two paintings I created for this weekend's Spring Art Show:

Rocker Girl
Rocker Girl

and

Feels Like Heaven
Feels Like Heaven
12 Comments:

Love the tattoo. Makes her look tuff.
love

11:46 AM  

Wonderful style !

2:34 PM  

Lovely...as always.

http://www.choble.com

2:47 PM  

This is great. I love your work.

12:06 PM  

I love the look on the girls' faces as they wait in line to use the bathroom... yes, the star tattoo is sweet:> I love the other pieces as well...Good luck at your show. If I lived nearby, I'd be there!

3:59 PM  

Fine illos, I just love the one with cats and the moon. It's so dreamy.

3:04 AM  

Just so perfect for tattoo, little enoug h to be glam! ..... Like the dreamy one in the sky with the cats! Nice go on the exhib.

1:40 PM  

I really love your work & the red background!

Smooch,
The Tart

3:09 PM  

cool stuff as always shano...sassy girls ;)

12:18 PM  

They are all really great!! Love the attitudes of the three girls in the first painting! The second one ROCKS!! And the third is so dreamy!

12:19 PM  

very nice paintings!!

5:18 PM  

Came back by... the girl in the clouds with the kitties... that how I feel today!

Smooch,
The Tart

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home