Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Illustration Friday "TEA"

My husband now knows I have a blog

How very . . . Different

Map!

Illustration Friday "SONG"

22 Doors tonight

Lula and I

100 things about me

I've fallen and can't get up

Illustration Friday "SIMPLE"




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, March 03, 2006
Illustration Friday "INSECT"
My image for Illustration Friday's theme of "insect" (ew) this week is and older piece I created a few years ago. Meet the "Ladybug Cat Fairies". They're quite rare, you know.

Ladybug Cat Fairies
15 Comments:

love the bright colors and the illusive ladybug cat fairies. They are cool!

11:29 AM  

Oh! This is great. I think the colors, texture and design are wonderful....and this is the first time I have been able to learn that there were such things as ladybugcat fairies.

12:45 PM  

Brilliant colors and great blue background!

7:26 PM  

Wee! This is a wonderful illo. So fun and cheery! I love it!
love

11:52 PM  

What a lovely piece of work, beautiful colours and a really cute idea!

1:51 AM  

This is great! I had to let you know that one of my 5 yr old daughters response was "Wow that's really cool, shes very creative huh Mommy?"

7:04 AM  

Colorful, whimsical, and fantastic - in every sense of the word!

7:55 AM  

omg it was really nice;p

9:58 AM  

Wow, a treat for the eyes, just gorgeous, and love those cute ladybug cat fairies.

11:10 AM  

I love the vivid colors you used! So cheerful and delightful!

11:15 AM  

Love the colors and the style. Great job.

5:39 PM  

Lovely! Great colours.

http://www.choble.com

7:56 AM  

Just great, imagine cat fairies so lovely and why not!

Colourful and very lifely piece. Great work and beautiful take on insect.

11:30 AM  

kitty cat insects!!! What a wonderful idea!! LOVE the colrs of this. So bright and cheery!

10:55 AM  

This looks great! The colors are fantastic!
www.wynlen.no

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home