Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







22 Doors tonight

Lula and I

100 things about me

I've fallen and can't get up

Illustration Friday "SIMPLE"

Joey and I

I luvs me free stuff

Painting isn't just for canvas any more

Illustration Friday "CHAIR"

Couldn't Leave Well Enough Alone




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, February 17, 2006
Illustration Friday "SONG"
This is my submission to Illustration Friday's "SONG" theme (I have two of them!).

Sweet Reverie
Sweet Reverie can be seen and purchased here.

and

Reverie
Reverie can also be seen and purchased here.
10 Comments:

You are a master. Such phenominal work!

4:50 PM  

You just keep creating! Beautiful again :)

5:52 PM  

I love your ladies... these are so graceful...I love the long fingers gently "tickling the ivories." beautiful work!

8:04 AM  

Oooh, the satured color in your paintings, and the choice of colors-gorgeous, love the ladies at their pianos.

10:48 AM  

hi! nice ! it represents a really song!
lovely blog!!!

:)

11:26 AM  

thanks so much for your comment Shano, and most of my illos, including Song, I do in Jazc paint shop pro.

11:30 AM  

Translation from Alessandro- (Congratulations by the illustrations made by you! Very lawful! I see that you are a professional and your blogger is well great! Embraces!)

1:36 PM  

They are both very beautiful. I love the angles you choose.

12:09 AM  

THey are both talented and beautiful!!

9:16 AM  

Hi Shano! If I had to choose a fave I couldn't. As a pianist I especially love these. Gorgeous!

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home