Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Illustration Friday "GLAMOUR"

Illustration Friday "CATS"

No Shadow For You

Illustration Friday "E is for . . . "

Illustration Friday "Sea"

Back from the Holidays

Happy Holidays!

Illustration Friday "IMAGINE"

Dogs.

Shhhh . . . It's a Surprise




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Monday, January 30, 2006
Couldn't Leave Well Enough Alone
Had to revise these two:
Blue Heron (Revision) Blue Heron (Revision)

Added a fourth Image:
Blue Heron (4th Image)

This lucky gal had no issue (thus far).
blueheron_yellow

Deadline is tomorrow. Wish me luck. Death to the Watercolor artists. (Kidding. That's a joke. Really.) Or, how about death to the watercolor images/paintings . . . whatever. It's okay if the watercolor artists live. I could handle that. But may their dog chew up their art, or may their grandbaby spit up on it.

Yeah. No. I am not competitive at all.

Off to do my Black Magic Potions and Voodoo dance . . .
3 Comments:

wow - these look great! Your style is awesome - I like the slender and long fingers

9:56 PM  

This topic must have been easy for you....all of your ladies are glamorous!

11:06 AM  

Your site is now one of my end of day rewards. I really want to know the outcome of the label contest. By the way, I particularly love that dream painting that you posted a ways back as your favorite. Magnificent colors and great composition.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home