Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Shhhh . . . It's a Surprise

Miss Doxie Sale

This one time . . . At Band Camp

Illustration Friday "BLUE"

Illustration Friday "SMALL"

Sick and Tired

Lula

Support our Troops

Night!

Charity Auction that you missed because I suck




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, December 09, 2005
Dogs.
The Evidence:
evidence 1

Evidence #2
evidence 2

The Culprit:
The Culprit

The Result:
result
(Yes, we have a tent trailer. Wheeeeee!)

And while I was out taking photos of damage:
Really.  Not Guilty

Not Guilty. At all. Really.
Not Guilty
9 Comments:

this is hilarious!

6:36 PM  

oh my goodness, those faces are just priceless. I feel your pain but they are just so cute. ;o)
I guess christmas pressies are going to be stacked up high somewhere huh?

11:18 AM  

I never thought of that! I guess I'll have to ask Santa to come very last minute.

9:52 AM  

That's too funny. My dog does the same thing. I once had to email and editor to send me another contract because my dog ate the first one.

7:10 PM  

Aww, what a sweetheart! There's no way something with a face that sweet could be guilty of anything!

7:23 PM  

Little buggers! But how can you stay mad at them cause they're so stinkin' cute!! Great thinking to grab your camera and capture the moment(s)

5:38 PM  

too funny...our littlest dog looks like the 2nd not guilty one...jack russell/chihuahua??

4:26 PM  

Lula is a miniture rat terrier! :) The rest of the gang are collies.

9:47 AM  

Very funny...you have really adorable dogs. Great pics.

http://www.choble.com

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home