Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Miss Doxie Sale

This one time . . . At Band Camp

Illustration Friday "BLUE"

Illustration Friday "SMALL"

Sick and Tired

Lula

Support our Troops

Night!

Charity Auction that you missed because I suck

Mission in Life




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, December 09, 2005
Shhhh . . . It's a Surprise

My contribution for this week's Illustration Friday theme of "Surprise". (Also an image created for The Sassy Kitten)
6 Comments:

Very sassy indeed! Luv it !
=^_^=

stevePoisonPencil

11:31 AM  

Sexy drawing, great !

3:11 PM  

i love this, great!

6:28 PM  

Redheads are neat-o. :)

10:28 PM  

She's more than a kitten; she's a fox! Excellent, Shano...you really have a such a great way of creating these ladies..love the wink:>

12:24 PM  

Great style. Cool effect with the wink.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home