Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Illustration Friday "BLUE"

Illustration Friday "SMALL"

Sick and Tired

Lula

Support our Troops

Night!

Charity Auction that you missed because I suck

Mission in Life

Busy busy girl

Personality Test




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, December 02, 2005
This one time . . . At Band Camp
Remember that one time . . . Okay. MANY times that I mentioned that I was going to use this blog as a way of keeping you informed on me and my art and not just stupid rambling crap? (Ha! You're so damn naive!) Well, my art is now at 22 Doors in Seattle - Capitol Hill Area to be exact. I was SUPPOSED to meet and greet on December 1st, but thanks to Mother Nature and her snow storm, I dropped off my paintings and prints and headed back to my little island without any shmoozing whatsoever.

But the good news is that I plan to shmooze in the near future. But in the meantime, this new painting can be seen there. Meet Call From God:

Call From God
2 Comments:

Love your new illustration postings! Lovely work!! Coool paintings!! The blue lady is very well design!! great works!

6:37 PM  

This is really one sexy artwork I must say..

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home