Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Support our Troops

Night!

Charity Auction that you missed because I suck

Mission in Life

Busy busy girl

Personality Test

Cotillion Divas

Forbearance

Faery Dust

Birds of a Feather (Escape)




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Friday, November 04, 2005
Lula
I bought a Lula. I do not recommend buying a Lula. A Lula is this:
Lula

And when you buy a Lula, you have an overwhelming desire to do this:
Lula

So what exactly is a Lula anyway, you ask? A Lula is a miniature rat terrier that weighs 3.6 lbs and you must dress is warm clothing because she is always cold. She possesses powers which render you helpless from letting her sleep in bed with you (under the covers, because remember, she is cold). You also must purchase leopard print doggie purses to take your Lula shopping inconspicuously with you. Because after all, she is technically a dog, and dogs are not allowed in most places. You must be wily and sneaky about your contraband in shopping establishments. (Yes, I live my life on the edge.)

Here is why I do not recommend purchasing a Lula: There are some serious drawbacks which one MUST be prepared for when buying a Lula. 1) People will call you Paris Hilton. Which you know for a FACT that you are NOT Paris Hilton because she is a bit of a skank, and you know for a FACT that you are most definitely NOT (At least you entertain the thought you aren't). 2) Lulas dislike eliminating their waste anywhere it is cold and wet- Which generally means outside. 3) Lulas like to be carried. Everywhere. Even when you are at the computer. Like say, right now. 4) Half of your day is spent outside in the cold saying "Go potty, Lula. Go potty". Yet no potty. Remember, it's cold outside and she has no fur on her little pink belly.

But isn't she CUTE?
6 Comments:

I have one of those too..only she weighs an enormous 6 lbs and is a Pomeranian. We call her Tasha...but the principle is very much the same; you'd think her legs didn't work for the amount of walking she consents to. ;-)

3:21 PM  

Oh, I love your Lula! She's adorable!

10:49 PM  

wow! your art is amazing! wonderful! very unique and with lots of swirls. i love that.
my favourite is the on you made on Monday, August 29, 2005 "Self Portrait of Dreams". it would hang so beautifully on a wall in my apt! ;)

all the best to you!

11:10 AM  

This is toooo CUTE!! Oooooh ..... sooo adorable!

12:01 AM  

I want a lula now...

Shano, thanks ever so much for popping by my blog and for your kind comments.

I really like your stylised characters!

10:03 AM  

You will warm up to her. Sure, she's a bit of a pain in the ass right now...but she's young...it gets better. Trust me!

Consistency is key when potty training. A rousing, "Good Girl" after each pee or (other) will make her feel like the special little baby she is. Positive refinforcement works wonders.

Just be glad you don't have Boston terriers...we've got three and they fart like a dozen truckers who have devoured a bean field...ewww!

You're too cool and classy to be mistaken for that skank! ;)

If you would like some doggie hints, email me. I've had them my entire life.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home