Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







This one time . . . At Band Camp

Illustration Friday "BLUE"

Illustration Friday "SMALL"

Sick and Tired

Lula

Support our Troops

Night!

Charity Auction that you missed because I suck

Mission in Life

Busy busy girl




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Miss Doxie Sale
Have ya'll met Miss Doxie? Well, her link to her fabulous blog has only been on my sidebar thingy for months and months now. Where ya been? Anyway, she has inspired me to have a $10 sale (In her honor!). So what are you waiting for? Go to my sale, or go to her site. You'll enjoy both.
x's
~S
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home