Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Illustration Friday "Sea"

Back from the Holidays

Happy Holidays!

Illustration Friday "IMAGINE"

Dogs.

Shhhh . . . It's a Surprise

Miss Doxie Sale

This one time . . . At Band Camp

Illustration Friday "BLUE"

Illustration Friday "SMALL"




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Saturday, January 14, 2006
Illustration Friday "E is for . . . "
Equanimity
EQUANIMITY
This week's theme at Illustration Friday is "E is for . . . "
Because it's Saturday morning and my children and Lula woke me up FAR TOO DAMN EARLY I am a bit cranky. So no explanations for you! No clevah comments! Nothing. Just a damn painting I did years ago of a cat looking at the moon titled Equanimity.

(Did I mention that I wasn't a morning person?)
16 Comments:

Great art. Just browsing and saw your work.

9:28 AM  

Ha! Love your comment. And the drawing is delicious: the shape of the cat is inspired! Did you paint it on wood?

11:21 AM  

Excellent illustration.Very beautiful.

11:47 AM  

The cat and moon have beautiful shapes :)

2:33 PM  

the moon has the most wonderful face! love the cat, window, wall, moon. i love it all!

3:45 PM  

Love your art and after looking through everything, this cat and moon is my very favorite!

5:37 PM  

wonderfull painting!

7:42 PM  

So elegant. Very well done and the colours are very tasteful. Great work.

5:48 AM  

Beautifully done.... especially claming and serene.

6:01 AM  

Love the colors and the curl of the cat's tail. You have great style!

1:53 PM  

Shano this is so beautiful piece. The full moon creates such a magical moment. Your talent is so good and not beeing a morning person does not reflect in your work! :D

3:44 PM  

I love the sinuous body on that cat! The whole painting is fabulous...very full of nighttime energy.

5:22 PM  

It's very voluptuous. I like the shapes, colors, texture, composition and subject. Well, there you go, I like everything about it.

4:49 AM  

I love the curl of the cat's tail!! It matches the moooooooon

4:04 PM  

This is really beautiful. I'm glad you posted it. Lovely design.

3:10 PM  

very sensual sublime kitty

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home