Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Happy Holidays!

Illustration Friday "IMAGINE"

Dogs.

Shhhh . . . It's a Surprise

Miss Doxie Sale

This one time . . . At Band Camp

Illustration Friday "BLUE"

Illustration Friday "SMALL"

Sick and Tired

Lula




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Monday, January 02, 2006
Back from the Holidays
My Holiday Vacation in a nutshell:


Celebrated Xmas with the inlaws. (Was lovely. Am undeserving of all the nice gifts.)
Went to Vegas for the Holidays.
Met up with the entire family and had a lovely non-drama Xmas. (I have the BEST family in all the world.)
Received many, many gifts that I am undeserving of.
Did minimal day-after Christmas Sale shopping.
Lost money.
Lost more money.
Laughed much. (Not because of money loss.)
Went to Piano Bar at Harrah's.
And then to The Hard Rock.
Hungover.
But went to day spa at Mandalay Bay courtesy of Liz. (Was vr vr decadent. I was vr vr undeserving.)
Did nothing. (So vr vr lovely.)
Ate.
Slept.
Packed up.
Flew home.
Took nap.
Went out for New Year's in the most boring of cities in all the world. (Camano Island and Stanwood.)
Hungover.
Ate.
Slept.
Watched t.v.
Did nothing.
Thought of all the work that has to be done tomorrow- Which is actually today. (Posting in blog was not one of them.)
Anxiety attack.
1 Comments:

Happy New Year to you!
I've got looming deadlines this week too so here's sharing a panick attack with you!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home