Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Dogs.

Shhhh . . . It's a Surprise

Miss Doxie Sale

This one time . . . At Band Camp

Illustration Friday "BLUE"

Illustration Friday "SMALL"

Sick and Tired

Lula

Support our Troops

Night!




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Sunday, December 18, 2005
Illustration Friday "IMAGINE"
Imagine if you created a painting so many years ago that you saved it as a jpeg- Unknowingly compressing it to the point where it was a blurry mess. Of course this was many years ago. I know better than to save images of paintings (taken with a digital camera and not scanned, no less!) as jpegs. Meet the before:
DIVA WITH CHAMPAGNE (Before)

And after a few hours of tweaking to my liking:
DIVA WITH CHAMPAGNE

Can you see the difference? (You may need to click on the images to notice the changes.)

She can also be purchased in ALL SIZES now at the www.shano-studio.com website at: (http://www.shano-studio.com/divawithchampagne.html)
6 Comments:

Nice colours, saw your site on my friends blogpage and just loved our stuff.

very nice work.

4:49 PM  

Shano, she's lovely! You paint the most glorious, sensuous ladies:> I can see that the bottom image is cleaner and crisper, but not much more. I'm on a miniscule laptop at work and feeling bleary-eyed from reading too many papers. Either way, this is purely delightful - from concept to colors to composition.

8:38 AM  

I hope she doesn't get a chill by the window ;P Cool image and nice work on the tweak!

6:40 PM  

If I had that glass of bubbly I would be imagining some great things too!! The second image definately has strong crisp lines, nice contrast of colors. Bold! Gorgeous work!!!!

6:56 AM  

Beautiful. Great style.

7:43 AM  

LOVE this one Shano!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home