Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Back from the Holidays

Happy Holidays!

Illustration Friday "IMAGINE"

Dogs.

Shhhh . . . It's a Surprise

Miss Doxie Sale

This one time . . . At Band Camp

Illustration Friday "BLUE"

Illustration Friday "SMALL"

Sick and Tired




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Sunday, January 08, 2006
Illustration Friday "Sea"
Every once in a while I do something stupid. (Shocking! I know!) One of them being that I accidentally deleted this image:
Mermaid & Starfish
So, a few months and many hours later, I have digitally reconstructed the image. (I still had the low resolution image with the copyrights all over it.) A special thanks to Illustration Friday for making me take the time to save her.

Duh.

But the good news is that she can be purchased as a print (without the copyrights over the image!) here.
6 Comments:

beautiful like all your work. It is horrifying when you loose good work but i´m happy to get see this one.

11:19 AM  

Beautiful and crafty mermaid!

12:02 PM  

She's beautiful!

3:25 PM  

so flowing and fun! i am glad you saved her life!

6:54 PM  

You have a great, flowing style. This is a beautiful piece.

10:00 AM  

Shano, this is gorgeous! The colors are totally DREAMY!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home