Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Friday, February 10, 2006
Illustration Friday "SIMPLE"
Here is a SIMPLE sketch of "Lolita Angel" for this week's theme at Illustration Friday.

As I mentioned before, I rarely sketch out a painting before I create it. This was a doodle in my sketchbook (I like to sketch but rarely do any more). Anyway, I liked her and turned her into a painting. Which is now a print.

simple_lolitaangel

Lolita Angel
9 Comments:

Love your style of work. I clicked into your site and think I might end up getting an equine print - there are lots of beautiful options.

9:29 AM  

Ooo La La! Great stuff!
love

10:08 AM  

i always love your work!!!!

12:09 PM  

You and your sexy angels. They are so cool!

3:54 PM  

Simply,lovely and sexy Valentine.
Well done Shano.

11:36 PM  

Shano - I think if I come back as a painting, I want to be one of your ladies! I just love their long, elegant limbs and their feminine aura. I enjoy seeing your sketch style...this one turned into a wonderful, dreamy painting:>

4:51 AM  

This one is great. I really enjoys looking through your studio! You have a lot of wonderful stuff!

5:14 PM  

you have such a unique style,and used with these bright, rich colors-delicious

10:44 AM  

Great style. Even your rough sketches are to be admired. Great job.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home