Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Map!

Illustration Friday "SONG"

22 Doors tonight

Lula and I

100 things about me

I've fallen and can't get up

Illustration Friday "SIMPLE"

Joey and I

I luvs me free stuff

Painting isn't just for canvas any more




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Thursday, February 23, 2006
How very . . . Different
This last week I digitally created this for a client:
de-frazzle

And a detailed image:
de-frazzle closeup

And guess what?! I got it right the first time. No edits or anything. Tell me how much I rock.

And then I painted this for the Art by the Bay poster contest. I didn't win. But guess who did?! No. Really. Guess!

Tun
Tun
TUN . . .


A watercolor artist! I was simply shocked. SHOCKED. about that. And guess what else? There were no other Mermaids. Only boats. Boats and watercolor paintings. (With a few exceptions. My friend Jeannie did a spectacular Blue Heron.) As you can plainly see, she's no boat.

Wave Rider

Detailed Image:
Wave Rider Close Up

I dare you to call her a boat. Or a watercolor painting. No, I double-DOG-dare you.
1 Comments:

She is gorgeous!! Though I was pretty partial to a couple of the Blue Heron divas you did for the wine label. They are spectacular!

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home