Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Monday, March 20, 2006
It's all about Portia de Rossi
Do you want to know what brings the most traffic to this blog? It's keyword search PORTIA DE ROSSI. Remember way back when I was trying to get my doo to look like her doo? Of course not, but let me refresh your memory by clicking here. For current hair status, click here.

Do you want to know what I did this weekend? Pretty much just this:
Bubbles

And a little of this:
Crow

And since it's all about Portia de Rossi, I'll grant you one image:
3 Comments:

Funny, ditto on the bubble bath! Great illo, as always.

So glad you came by & approved your link... very beautiful. ; )

BTW... stop by & vote on my mental state. Should be fun.

SMooch,
The Tart

Strange about the google on PR. Crazy world, natch!

3:57 PM  

looks like someone had a niiiiice weekend - having a nice bath isn't a bad idea, maybe I'll make some time for it tonight - great illustration by the way!

11:15 AM  

Could just do with this bath! Your work is great, love the malva haired girl with the black bird. Could be me and my friend! Very nice!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home