Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

My Photo
Name:
Location: Camano Island, Washington, United States

I like cheesecake, horses, sparkly pretties, and painting. I dislike listening to people chew, stalkers, and a bunch of other things. My favorite color is red.







Short and Sweet

Illustration Friday "TATTOO"

Self Magazine/Bally's Total Fitness Expo

Illustration Friday "INSECT"

Illustration Friday "TEA"

My husband now knows I have a blog

How very . . . Different

Map!

Illustration Friday "SONG"

22 Doors tonight




Ugliest Tattoos
i can has cheezburger
Passive Aggressive Notes
Best of Craigslist
You Suck at Craigslist
Fail Blog
ROFL Razzi
Awkward Family Photos






Saturday, March 18, 2006
Illustration Friday "FEET"
I find this week's theme at Illustration Friday of "feet" to be a little odd . . . But when I do think of "feet" (which isn't quite often, admittedly). I think stilletos. And my fave pair is on my Redhead Catwoman image.
Redhead Catwoman
Not that I could even walk in heels like this . . .
13 Comments:

This is one fabulous cat woman, great illo and curvy feet, very feline and female.

12:06 PM  

yeah, I bet her puppy dogs, er, I mean kitty cats are barking, er, I mean, growling

12:10 PM  

She walk stylishly, nice paint !

12:41 PM  

Great picture, cool cat!

12:43 PM  

WOW! Great illo. So sexy.
love

1:59 PM  

Ah,yes! Not very easy to walk!
Superb catwoman with great legs...So cute!
Good weekend

10:13 PM  

Woo la la! :) She's hot.

4:22 AM  

yep, she is hot! i love your simple, sophisticated style!

9:42 AM  

Those sure are some struttin' feet. Nice job!

12:26 PM  

Me-OW! She's got quite a walk and quite the pair of boots...full of confidence and sass:> I can't imagine anyone could walk in heels like those, but then again, most of don't look like that! Another very captivating fantasy gal:>

2:42 AM  

So Sophisticated! I want those shoes!(and her body)Really beautiful as always!

6:48 AM  

Great FEET!!!

Smooch,
The Tart

3:54 PM  

I can hear the *sizzle!* Great idea...and, great illo!

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home