Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Saturday, March 25, 2006
Illustration Friday "MONSTER"
Illustration Friday's theme this week is "monster". I did the ultimate Green-eyed Monster. Here she is:

Green Eyed Monster
9 Comments:

Beautiful illo. A She-Devil? perhaps.

12:52 AM  

ooooooo.... Scary. Nice job!

5:40 AM  

It is the pretty monster I have ever seen, nice style !

6:03 AM  

Beautiful take on this week's theme! Great illo!

12:12 PM  

Beautiful. Maneater, I'm guessing?

3:59 PM  

really beautiful!!!love this!

8:25 PM  

Bonjour Shano,
Very nice monster...Beautiful eyes...
I love!
Good night

8:00 PM  

This is a perfect interpretation for you! It goes so well with your assorted glamour gals, catwomen, and vixens! I love the emerald green against all that red...so much passion. I'm sure glad I'm not on her bad side...(I hope). Well done, Shano:>

7:45 AM  

Shano she is a very sexy she devil. Beautiful Monster! Your work is always so cool!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home