Art by Shano Website
    Shano's Etsy Store
    100 Things About Me
    Twitter Me
    See me on Instagram!
    Follow me on Pinterest

    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Art by Shano's Facebook Page
    Promote Your Page Too








    Locations of visitors to this page

    www.flickr.com
    Paintings & Illustrations Art by Shano's Paintings & Illustrations photoset

Friday, March 31, 2006
Illustration Friday "SPRING"
This week's theme at Illustration Friday is "Spring". That said, below is my contribution "Breezy". Because every place I have ever lived (and there's been a lot, a LOT of places) it is always windy in the spring. Oh, and you start wearing cooler colors. Dare I say, pastels?

Breezy
17 Comments:

She has a breeze in her step too! Love this!!! Great work!

10:05 AM  

What a wonderful spring consept. The vindy spring but the soul full of spirit. Love your art!

11:53 AM  

She has a spring in her step!

1:51 PM  

Nice dress for spring, great drawing !

1:54 PM  

Very breezy, indeed. I like the wind blowing the scarf and the "spring" in her step. Nice job!

11:01 AM  

Very chic, a spring lightness in her steps, love the swirls in the background.

11:32 AM  

Beautiful! I just love your style. I can totally see where your fashion education influences your style. Brandi

2:17 PM  

She looks the essence of a spring breeze - fresh, brisk, and without a care... unless of course, she's forgotten her underwear! I love the breezy swirls and her breezy attitude. Another great gal from Shano:>

5:55 PM  

ah, the glamour of spring! great illo...

1:42 AM  

Hi Shano,
Spring is a quite pretty season!
Gorgeous legs!Wonderfull drawing!Well done!
Good week

9:46 AM  

Simply awesome. I love the fragrance and total look of spring!

3:44 PM  

she appears to have a determined step and purpose in mind....love her purple dress!

3:24 AM  

Beautiful illo! She has a lot more confidence then I would in the wind with a short skirt! LOL! Beautiful colors, and concept for this week's topic! Fantastic!

5:40 PM  

love the movement to it! great colors too!

11:21 AM  

Shano I always love seeing your images. This one reminds me of that commercial where the breeze blows the ladies skirt up and there are all these guys staring wide eyed with a look of satisfaction on there faces. She's fun and confident, stylish and sophisticated. She embraces everything about being a woman. Great Image!

1:38 PM  

Gorgeous!
Love the flow and movement.

9:48 AM  

YUP... THIS IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT!

U draw them so well, make me glad to be a TART.
U capture the essence of Tarts.
Makes me think of a velvety springy day. ; )

Smooch,
The Tart a.k.a. Daphne
; )

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home